What are healthcare services like in Tallinn?
We asked retirees if they have access to good medical care in Tallinn. They wrote...
"Healthcare services in Tallinn are of a high standard. The city has a number of hospitals and clinics that provide a range of medical services, including general practice, specialist care, and emergency services. The public healthcare system is well-funded and provides free or low-cost services to citizens and residents. Private healthcare is also available, with a range of clinics and hospitals offering more specialized services. Tallinn also has a number of pharmacies, providing access to a wide range of medications," wrote a member who made the move to Tallinn, Estonia.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
- What should I pack when moving to Tallinn?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tallinn?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tallinn?
- What is life like in Tallinn?
- What do expats in Tallinn appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tallinn?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tallinn accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tallinn like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tallinn?
- What are medical services in Tallinn like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tallinn?
- What are emergency services like in Tallinn?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tallinn?
- How are local medical facilities in Tallinn?
- As a foreigner living in Tallinn, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are healthcare services like in Tallinn?If you live in Tallinn, newcomers to Tallinn would love to hear your answer to this question.