What are healthcare services like in Saltillo?
We asked retirees if they have access to good medical care in Saltillo. They wrote...
"Healthcare services in Saltillo are provided through public and private hospitals and clinics. Public health services are centered around the hospital del Seguro Social, which provides free primary care and various specialty services. Private hospitals in the area offer an array of services, ranging from general medicine to surgery, intensive care, and more. The government also provides several health centers for preventive and promotional services, such as vaccinations, and other health and wellness programs. Additionally, Saltillo has a wide range of rural healthcare facilities, including community health centers and public clinics. The city is also home to several pharmacies, including some that are open 24 hours a day," commented one expat who made the move to Saltillo, Mexico.
William Russell's private medical insurance will cover you and your family wherever you may be. Whether you need primary care or complex surgery, you'll have access to the best hospitals & doctors available. Unlike some insurers, we also include medical evacuation and mental health cover in our plans (except SilverLite). Get a quote from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Saltillo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Saltillo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Saltillo?
- What is life like in Saltillo?
- What do expats in Saltillo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Saltillo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Saltillo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Saltillo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Saltillo?
- What are medical services in Saltillo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Saltillo?
- What are emergency services like in Saltillo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Saltillo?
- How are local medical facilities in Saltillo?
- As a foreigner living in Saltillo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are healthcare services like in Saltillo?If you live in Saltillo, newcomers to Saltillo would love to hear your answer to this question.