What are healthcare services like in Nueva Gorgona?
We asked retirees if they have access to good medical care in Nueva Gorgona. They wrote...
"Nueva Gorgona offers a variety of healthcare services to its residents. The public health system is managed by the Ministry of Health and provides primary care services, including preventive and curative care, as well as specialized services. Private healthcare services are also available, with a range of clinics and hospitals offering a variety of medical services. Additionally, there are a number of pharmacies in the area that provide prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs," remarked another expat who made the move to Nueva Gorgona, Panama.
"Nueva Gorgona has a public health center which serves the community’s health needs. They offer outpatient services such as medical consultations, lab services, and minor surgery. This facility also has a pharmacy to provide patients with the necessary medications. In addition, they provide a number of prevention and education initiatives to help promote general health and wellbeing. The public health center also has a network of health centers, known as EBAIS, in the surrounding areas. These centers provide primary care services, disease prevention and health promotion programs, vaccinations, and more. Private clinics, hospitals, and medical facilities are also available in Nueva Gorgona for those seeking more advanced treatment and specialist care," explained one expat living in Nueva Gorgona, Panama.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Nueva Gorgona?
- What do I need to know before moving to Nueva Gorgona?
- How do I find a place to live in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is the average cost of housing in Nueva Gorgona?
- How do I meet people in Nueva Gorgona?
- What should I pack when moving to Nueva Gorgona?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nueva Gorgona?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is life like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Nueva Gorgona?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is the social scene like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What advice to expats in Nueva Gorgona have about housing?
- What are medical services in Nueva Gorgona like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nueva Gorgona?
- Is the cost of living in Nueva Gorgona high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Nueva Gorgona?
- Why do people move to Nueva Gorgona?
What are healthcare services like in Nueva Gorgona?If you live in Nueva Gorgona, newcomers to Nueva Gorgona would love to hear your answer to this question.