What are healthcare services like in Moscow?
We asked retirees if they have access to good medical care in Moscow. They wrote...
"Healthcare services in Moscow are generally of a high quality. The city has a wide range of hospitals, clinics, and medical centers that offer a variety of services, including general medical care, specialized care, and emergency services. Moscow also has a number of specialized medical centers that provide specialized care for specific conditions, such as cancer, heart disease, and neurological disorders. Additionally, there are a number of pharmacies and medical supply stores in the city that provide a wide range of medications and medical supplies," commented one expat who made the move to Moscow, Russia.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Moscow?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Moscow?
- Will I be able to find a job in Moscow?
- What is life like in Moscow?
- What do expats in Moscow appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Moscow?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Moscow accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Moscow like?
- What are healthcare services like in Moscow?
- What are medical services in Moscow like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Moscow?
- What are emergency services like in Moscow?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Moscow?
- How are local medical facilities in Moscow?
- As a foreigner living in Moscow, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are healthcare services like in Moscow?If you live in Moscow, newcomers to Moscow would love to hear your answer to this question.