Is there a lot of crime in Granada?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Granada is generally considered to be a safe city, with low levels of crime. However, as with any city, there are some areas where crime is more common, and visitors should take the usual precautions to protect themselves and their belongings. Petty theft is the most common type of crime in Granada, so it is important to be aware of your surroundings and keep your valuables secure," explained one expat living in Granada, Spain.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Granada?
- What do I need to know before moving to Granada?
- How do I find a place to live in Granada?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Granada?
- What is the average cost of housing in Granada?
- How do I meet people in Granada?
- What should I pack when moving to Granada?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Granada?
- Will I be able to find a job in Granada?
- What is life like in Granada?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Granada?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Granada?
- What is the social scene like in Granada?
- What advice to expats in Granada have about housing?
- What are medical services in Granada like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Granada?
- Is the cost of living in Granada high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Granada?
- Why do people move to Granada?
Is there a lot of crime in Granada?If you live in Granada, newcomers to Granada would love to hear your answer to this question.