Is there a lot of crime in Hua Hin?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Hua Hin is generally considered to be a safe place to visit, with low levels of crime. However, as with any tourist destination, there are some reports of petty crime such as pickpocketing and bag snatching. It is advisable to take the usual precautions when travelling, such as keeping valuables out of sight and avoiding walking alone at night," said a member in Hua Hin, Thailand.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Hua Hin?
- What do I need to know before moving to Hua Hin?
- How do I find a place to live in Hua Hin?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Hua Hin?
- What is the average cost of housing in Hua Hin?
- How do I meet people in Hua Hin?
- What should I pack when moving to Hua Hin?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hua Hin?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hua Hin?
- What is life like in Hua Hin?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Hua Hin?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Hua Hin?
- What is the social scene like in Hua Hin?
- What advice to expats in Hua Hin have about housing?
- What are medical services in Hua Hin like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hua Hin?
- Is the cost of living in Hua Hin high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Hua Hin?
- Why do people move to Hua Hin?
Is there a lot of crime in Hua Hin?If you live in Hua Hin, newcomers to Hua Hin would love to hear your answer to this question.