Is there a lot of crime in Hopkins Village?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"While Hopkins Village in Belize is generally considered a safe and peaceful destination for tourists, it is not completely free from crime. Petty crimes such as pickpocketing, theft, and burglary can occur, particularly in areas frequented by tourists. However, violent crimes are relatively rare in the village. It is always advisable for visitors to take necessary precautions and be aware of their surroundings to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay in Hopkins Village," said a member in Hopkins Village, Belize.
William Russell's private medical insurance will cover you and your family wherever you may be. Whether you need primary care or complex surgery, you'll have access to the best hospitals & doctors available. Unlike some insurers, we also include medical evacuation and mental health cover in our plans (except SilverLite). Get a quote from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE
"No, there is not a lot of crime in Hopkins Village. The village is generally very safe, and crime is rare. There are occasional minor thefts, but for the most part, the village enjoys low crime rates," remarked another expat who made the move to Hopkins Village, Belize.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What should I pack when moving to Hopkins Village?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hopkins Village?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hopkins Village?
- What is life like in Hopkins Village?
- What do expats in Hopkins Village appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hopkins Village?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hopkins Village accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hopkins Village like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hopkins Village?
- What are medical services in Hopkins Village like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hopkins Village?
- What are emergency services like in Hopkins Village?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hopkins Village?
- How are local medical facilities in Hopkins Village?
- As a foreigner living in Hopkins Village, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Hopkins Village?If you live in Hopkins Village, newcomers to Hopkins Village would love to hear your answer to this question.