Is there a lot of crime in Curitiba?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Curitiba is generally considered to be a safe city, with low levels of crime compared to other cities in Brazil. However, as with any city, there are areas where crime is more prevalent and visitors should take precautions when travelling. Petty theft is the most common crime in Curitiba, so visitors should be aware of their surroundings and keep their valuables secure," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Curitiba, Brazil.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Curitiba?
- What do I need to know before moving to Curitiba?
- How do I find a place to live in Curitiba?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Curitiba?
- What is the average cost of housing in Curitiba?
- How do I meet people in Curitiba?
- What should I pack when moving to Curitiba?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Curitiba?
- Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?
- What is life like in Curitiba?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Curitiba?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Curitiba?
- What is the social scene like in Curitiba?
- What advice to expats in Curitiba have about housing?
- What are medical services in Curitiba like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Curitiba?
- Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Curitiba?
- Why do people move to Curitiba?
Is there a lot of crime in Curitiba?If you live in Curitiba, newcomers to Curitiba would love to hear your answer to this question.