Is there a lot of crime in Heidelberg?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Heidelberg is generally considered to be a safe city, with low levels of crime. The city has a low rate of violent crime, and most reported crimes are related to property theft. The city has a strong police presence and a good public transport system, which helps to deter crime. Overall, Heidelberg is a safe city to live in and visit," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Heidelberg, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Heidelberg?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Heidelberg?
- Will I be able to find a job in Heidelberg?
- What is life like in Heidelberg?
- What do expats in Heidelberg appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Heidelberg?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Heidelberg accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Heidelberg like?
- What are healthcare services like in Heidelberg?
- What are medical services in Heidelberg like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Heidelberg?
- What are emergency services like in Heidelberg?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Heidelberg?
- How are local medical facilities in Heidelberg?
- As a foreigner living in Heidelberg, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Heidelberg?If you live in Heidelberg, newcomers to Heidelberg would love to hear your answer to this question.