Is there a lot of crime in Dusseldorf?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Dusseldorf is generally considered to be a safe city, with crime levels lower than the national average. However, like any other city, there are some areas where crime is more common. Pickpocketing and other petty crimes are the most common types of crime in Dusseldorf, and visitors should take precautions to protect their belongings. Violent crime is relatively rare, but it is still important to be aware of your surroundings and take sensible precautions," explained one expat living in Dusseldorf, Germany.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Dusseldorf?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Dusseldorf?
- Will I be able to find a job in Dusseldorf?
- What is life like in Dusseldorf?
- What do expats in Dusseldorf appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Dusseldorf?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Dusseldorf accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Dusseldorf like?
- What are healthcare services like in Dusseldorf?
- What are medical services in Dusseldorf like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Dusseldorf?
- What are emergency services like in Dusseldorf?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Dusseldorf?
- How are local medical facilities in Dusseldorf?
- As a foreigner living in Dusseldorf, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Dusseldorf?If you live in Dusseldorf, newcomers to Dusseldorf would love to hear your answer to this question.