Is there a lot of crime in Hannover?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Hannover is generally considered to be a safe city, with low levels of crime. However, as with any city, there are some areas where crime is more common. Pickpocketing and other petty crimes are the most common types of crime reported in Hannover. Violent crime is relatively rare, but it is still important to take precautions when travelling in the city," remarked another expat in Hannover, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Hannover?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hannover?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hannover?
- What is life like in Hannover?
- What do expats in Hannover appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hannover?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hannover accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hannover like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hannover?
- What are medical services in Hannover like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hannover?
- What are emergency services like in Hannover?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hannover?
- How are local medical facilities in Hannover?
- As a foreigner living in Hannover, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Hannover?If you live in Hannover, newcomers to Hannover would love to hear your answer to this question.