Is there a lot of crime in Las Terrenas?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Las Terrenas is generally considered to be a safe place to visit and live. However, like any other tourist destination, there is some crime in the area. Petty theft is the most common type of crime, and visitors should take precautions to protect their belongings. There have also been reports of more serious crimes such as robberies and assaults, although these are relatively rare," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Las Terrenas, the Dominican Republic.
- What should I pack when moving to Las Terrenas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Las Terrenas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Las Terrenas?
- What is life like in Las Terrenas?
- What do expats in Las Terrenas appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Las Terrenas?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Las Terrenas accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Las Terrenas like?
- What are healthcare services like in Las Terrenas?
- What are medical services in Las Terrenas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Las Terrenas?
- What are emergency services like in Las Terrenas?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Las Terrenas?
- How are local medical facilities in Las Terrenas?
- As a foreigner living in Las Terrenas, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Las Terrenas?If you live in Las Terrenas, newcomers to Las Terrenas would love to hear your answer to this question.