Is there a lot of crime in Mussoorie?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Mussoorie is generally considered to be a safe place to visit. However, petty crime such as pickpocketing and bag snatching can occur, so visitors should take precautions to protect their belongings. Tourists should also be aware of the risk of being scammed by touts and taxi drivers. It is advisable to use only pre-booked taxis and to be wary of anyone offering services that seem too good to be true," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Mussoorie, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mussoorie?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mussoorie?
- How do I find a place to live in Mussoorie?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mussoorie?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mussoorie?
- How do I meet people in Mussoorie?
- What should I pack when moving to Mussoorie?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mussoorie?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mussoorie?
- What is life like in Mussoorie?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mussoorie?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mussoorie?
- What is the social scene like in Mussoorie?
- What advice to expats in Mussoorie have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mussoorie like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mussoorie?
- Is the cost of living in Mussoorie high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mussoorie?
- Why do people move to Mussoorie?
Is there a lot of crime in Mussoorie?If you live in Mussoorie, newcomers to Mussoorie would love to hear your answer to this question.