Is there a lot of crime in Minturno?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Minturno is generally considered to be a safe place to live. However, like any other city, there is some crime. Reports of theft, vandalism, and other minor offenses are not uncommon. In recent years, there have been some reports of more serious crimes, such as drug trafficking and organized crime. Despite this, Minturno remains a safe and pleasant place to live," said another expat in Minturno, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Minturno?
- What do I need to know before moving to Minturno?
- How do I find a place to live in Minturno?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Minturno?
- What is the average cost of housing in Minturno?
- How do I meet people in Minturno?
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Minturno?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Minturno?
- What is the social scene like in Minturno?
- What advice to expats in Minturno have about housing?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- Is the cost of living in Minturno high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Minturno?
- Why do people move to Minturno?
Is there a lot of crime in Minturno?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question.