Is there a lot of crime in The Hague?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"The Hague is generally considered to be a safe city, with low levels of crime. However, like any city, there are some areas where crime is more prevalent. Petty theft and pickpocketing are the most common crimes reported in The Hague, and visitors should take extra precautions when travelling in the city," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to The Hague, The Netherlands.
"The Hague is generally considered a safe city, with a relatively low crime rate. Although there are some neighborhoods in The Hague that have higher crime rates than average, violent crimes generally do not occur in the city center," commented one expat who made the move to The Hague, Netherlands.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to The Hague?
- Where should I setup a bank account in The Hague?
- Will I be able to find a job in The Hague?
- What is life like in The Hague?
- What do expats in The Hague appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in The Hague?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in The Hague accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in The Hague like?
- What are healthcare services like in The Hague?
- What are medical services in The Hague like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in The Hague?
- What are emergency services like in The Hague?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in The Hague?
- How are local medical facilities in The Hague?
- As a foreigner living in The Hague, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in The Hague?If you live in The Hague, newcomers to The Hague would love to hear your answer to this question.