Is there a lot of crime in Al Khobar?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Al Khobar is generally considered to be a safe city, with low levels of crime. However, as with any city, there are some areas where crime is more common. Petty theft, such as pickpocketing, is the most common type of crime in Al Khobar. There have also been reports of more serious crimes, such as robberies and assaults, but these are relatively rare," wrote a member who made the move to Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Al Khobar?
- What do I need to know before moving to Al Khobar?
- How do I find a place to live in Al Khobar?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Al Khobar?
- What is the average cost of housing in Al Khobar?
- How do I meet people in Al Khobar?
- What should I pack when moving to Al Khobar?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Al Khobar?
- Will I be able to find a job in Al Khobar?
- What is life like in Al Khobar?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Al Khobar?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Al Khobar?
- What is the social scene like in Al Khobar?
- What advice to expats in Al Khobar have about housing?
- What are medical services in Al Khobar like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Al Khobar?
- Is the cost of living in Al Khobar high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Al Khobar?
- Why do people move to Al Khobar?
Is there a lot of crime in Al Khobar?If you live in Al Khobar, newcomers to Al Khobar would love to hear your answer to this question.