Should I buy or rent a home in Marbella?
If you have not spent a lot of time in Marbella, you should rent before even thinking about buying. We asked expats there about the buy vs. rent decision...
"Deciding whether to buy or rent a home in Marbella depends on a variety of factors. Buying a home in Marbella can be a great investment, as the area is known for its high property values. However, it is important to consider the cost of purchasing a home in Marbella, as well as the cost of upkeep and maintenance. Renting a home in Marbella can be a more cost-effective option, as it allows you to enjoy the area without the long-term commitment of buying a home. Additionally, renting a home in Marbella can provide more flexibility, as you can move to a different area or even a different country if desired. Ultimately, the decision to buy or rent a home in Marbella should be based on your individual needs and preferences," remarked another expat who made the move to Marbella, Spain.
- What should I pack when moving to Marbella?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Marbella?
- Will I be able to find a job in Marbella?
- What is life like in Marbella?
- What do expats in Marbella appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Marbella?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Marbella accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Marbella like?
- What are healthcare services like in Marbella?
- What are medical services in Marbella like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Marbella?
- What are emergency services like in Marbella?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Marbella?
- How are local medical facilities in Marbella?
- As a foreigner living in Marbella, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Should I buy or rent a home in Marbella?If you live in Marbella, newcomers to Marbella would love to hear your answer to this question.