Should I buy or rent a home in Nicosia?
If you have not spent a lot of time in Nicosia, you should rent before even thinking about buying. We asked expats there about the buy vs. rent decision...
"Buying a home in Nicosia can be a great investment. The city is a vibrant and growing hub of culture and commerce, and the cost of living is relatively low. The real estate market is also quite stable, so you can expect to get a good return on your investment. However, if you are not ready to commit to a long-term purchase, renting a home in Nicosia can be a great option. You can enjoy the city's amenities without the long-term commitment of a purchase, and you can also take advantage of the city's low cost of living," remarked another expat who made the move to Nicosia, Cyprus.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Nicosia?
- What do I need to know before moving to Nicosia?
- How do I find a place to live in Nicosia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nicosia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Nicosia?
- How do I meet people in Nicosia?
- What should I pack when moving to Nicosia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nicosia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nicosia?
- What is life like in Nicosia?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Nicosia?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Nicosia?
- What is the social scene like in Nicosia?
- What advice to expats in Nicosia have about housing?
- What are medical services in Nicosia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nicosia?
- Is the cost of living in Nicosia high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Nicosia?
- Why do people move to Nicosia?
Should I buy or rent a home in Nicosia?If you live in Nicosia, newcomers to Nicosia would love to hear your answer to this question.