Should I buy or rent a home in New Delhi?
If you have not spent a lot of time in New Delhi, you should rent before even thinking about buying. We asked expats there about the buy vs. rent decision...
"Buying a home in New Delhi can be a great investment, as the city is growing rapidly and property values are increasing. However, it is important to consider the cost of living in the city, as well as the availability of housing. Renting a home in New Delhi can be a great option for those who are not ready to commit to a long-term purchase, as it allows for more flexibility and can be more cost-effective in the short-term. Ultimately, the decision to buy or rent a home in New Delhi should be based on individual needs and preferences," wrote a member who made the move to New Delhi, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in New Delhi?
- What do I need to know before moving to New Delhi?
- How do I find a place to live in New Delhi?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in New Delhi?
- What is the average cost of housing in New Delhi?
- How do I meet people in New Delhi?
- What should I pack when moving to New Delhi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in New Delhi?
- Will I be able to find a job in New Delhi?
- What is life like in New Delhi?
- What do people like (and dislike) about New Delhi?
- What type of social life can someone expect in New Delhi?
- What is the social scene like in New Delhi?
- What advice to expats in New Delhi have about housing?
- What are medical services in New Delhi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in New Delhi?
- Is the cost of living in New Delhi high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in New Delhi?
- Why do people move to New Delhi?
Should I buy or rent a home in New Delhi?If you live in New Delhi, newcomers to New Delhi would love to hear your answer to this question.