How do I meet people in Basel?
When we asked people living in Basel about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Basel is a great place to meet people with a wide range of interests. You could join a sports team or a local club to meet people with similar interests. Social media is also a great way to meet people and join activities. Meetup.com is a great way to find many different types of events and meetups around Basel. There are also many bars and cafes that are great for socializing. Basel also has many festivals, concerts and other events where people can meet up and get to know each other," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Basel, Switzerland.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Basel?
- What do I need to know before moving to Basel?
- How do I find a place to live in Basel?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Basel?
- What is the average cost of housing in Basel?
- How do I meet people in Basel?
- What should I pack when moving to Basel?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Basel?
- Will I be able to find a job in Basel?
- What is life like in Basel?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Basel?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Basel?
- What is the social scene like in Basel?
- What advice to expats in Basel have about housing?
- What are medical services in Basel like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Basel?
- Is the cost of living in Basel high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Basel?
- Why do people move to Basel?
How do I meet people in Basel?If you live in Basel, newcomers to Basel would love to hear your answer to this question.