How do I meet people in Lugano?
When we asked people living in Lugano about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats living in Lugano can join a variety of clubs and activities, such as the Lugano Expat Club, which organizes events and activities for expats to meet and socialize. Other activities include hiking, biking, and skiing in the nearby mountains, as well as attending cultural events such as concerts, art exhibitions, and theater performances. Expats can also join language classes, which are a great way to meet people and practice the local language. Additionally, there are many restaurants, bars, and cafes in Lugano where expats can meet and socialize with locals and other expats," said a member in Lugano, Switzerland.
- What should I pack when moving to Lugano?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lugano?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lugano?
- What is life like in Lugano?
- What do expats in Lugano appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lugano?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lugano accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lugano like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lugano?
- What are medical services in Lugano like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lugano?
- What are emergency services like in Lugano?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lugano?
- How are local medical facilities in Lugano?
- As a foreigner living in Lugano, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in Lugano?If you live in Lugano, newcomers to Lugano would love to hear your answer to this question.