How do I meet people in Tortola?
When we asked people living in Tortola about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"There are a great number of yacht clubs and sailing clubs here. If you're active in sailing, you might want to gain friends through these clubs, Filipinos have an active community whoparticipates in so many social and environmental projects/activities..same with other caribean countries who have established their own communities in BVI," said a member in Tortola, Brit. Virgin Isl..
- What should I pack when moving to Tortola?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tortola?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tortola?
- What is life like in Tortola?
- What do expats in Tortola appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tortola?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tortola accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tortola like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tortola?
- What are medical services in Tortola like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tortola?
- What are emergency services like in Tortola?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tortola?
- How are local medical facilities in Tortola?
- As a foreigner living in Tortola, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in Tortola?If you live in Tortola, newcomers to Tortola would love to hear your answer to this question.