How do I meet people in Munich?
When we asked people living in Munich about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"There are many ways to meet people in Munich. Making friends with locals is key to getting to know the city and the people who live there. Joining expat-based organizations such as Munich Expats and InterNations can be a great way to meet others in the city and make friends. Attending festivals, events and local meet-ups are also great ways to meet people in Munich. Taking language classes or joining a recreational sports team are other ways to meet new people. Finally, don't forget to make use of the local bars and pubs to meet people and make friends," commented one expat who made the move to Munich, Germany.
"www.toytownmunich.com It's a forum dedicated to English-speaking expats in Munich. There you get a lot of first-hand information regarding English-speaking medical professionals, exchanging info about where to make the best of a long-weekend, etc," remarked another expat in Munich, Germany.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Munich?
- What do I need to know before moving to Munich?
- How do I find a place to live in Munich?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Munich?
- What is the average cost of housing in Munich?
- How do I meet people in Munich?
- What should I pack when moving to Munich?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Munich?
- Will I be able to find a job in Munich?
- What is life like in Munich?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Munich?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Munich?
- What is the social scene like in Munich?
- What advice to expats in Munich have about housing?
- What are medical services in Munich like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Munich?
- Is the cost of living in Munich high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Munich?
- Why do people move to Munich?
How do I meet people in Munich?If you live in Munich, newcomers to Munich would love to hear your answer to this question.