How do I meet people in Ningbo?
When we asked people living in Ningbo about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats living in Ningbo have many ways to get involved and meet people. Popular clubs and activities that expats join include hiking clubs, cafes and restaurants, book clubs, and even ballet and cooking classes. Expats can also get involved with the local community by volunteering at community centers, joining cultural events, attending language exchange groups and in-person meetups, and socializing with friends of friends. Lastly, they can join expat meetup groups, which are an incredibly convenient way to find like-minded people and make new friends," remarked another expat in Ningbo, China, China.
- What should I pack when moving to Ningbo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ningbo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ningbo?
- What is life like in Ningbo?
- What do expats in Ningbo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ningbo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ningbo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ningbo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Ningbo?
- What are medical services in Ningbo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ningbo?
- What are emergency services like in Ningbo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ningbo?
- How are local medical facilities in Ningbo?
- As a foreigner living in Ningbo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in Ningbo?If you live in Ningbo, newcomers to Ningbo would love to hear your answer to this question.