How do I meet people in Cali?
When we asked people living in Cali about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats in Cali often join clubs and activities such as salsa dancing, language exchange groups, and outdoor activities like hiking and biking. Expats can also meet people by attending local events such as festivals, concerts, and art exhibitions. Additionally, many expats find it helpful to join online forums and social media groups related to their interests, such as expat groups, language exchange groups, and hobby groups. Finally, expats can also meet people by attending local meetups, such as coffee meetups, book clubs, and movie nights," commented one expat who made the move to Cali, Colombia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cali?
- What do I need to know before moving to Cali?
- How do I find a place to live in Cali?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cali?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cali?
- How do I meet people in Cali?
- What should I pack when moving to Cali?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cali?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cali?
- What is life like in Cali?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cali?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cali?
- What is the social scene like in Cali?
- What advice to expats in Cali have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cali like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cali?
- Is the cost of living in Cali high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cali?
- Why do people move to Cali?
How do I meet people in Cali?If you live in Cali, newcomers to Cali would love to hear your answer to this question.