How do I meet people in Santo Domingo?
When we asked people living in Santo Domingo about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Any expat groups, spanish lessons at a qualified school. Join a dance group, a walking group and kind of group that gets you out meeting others," remarked another expat in Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep.
"Sign up for a course in speaking Spanish at the Dominican Americano School, located on Antonio de la Maza in the block below Ave Abraham Lincoln. There you will meet Dominicans who are enrolled to learn English, giving you both something in common. Many who are there are willing to tell you about their culture and give you the do's and don'ts as to how best to avoid trouble and where to go socially. Other places are the bigger Malls and supermarkets and the Metro which is the new subway line," said a member in Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Santo Domingo?
- What do I need to know before moving to Santo Domingo?
- How do I find a place to live in Santo Domingo?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Santo Domingo?
- What is the average cost of housing in Santo Domingo?
- How do I meet people in Santo Domingo?
- What should I pack when moving to Santo Domingo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Santo Domingo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Santo Domingo?
- What is life like in Santo Domingo?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Santo Domingo?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Santo Domingo?
- What is the social scene like in Santo Domingo?
- What advice to expats in Santo Domingo have about housing?
- What are medical services in Santo Domingo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Santo Domingo?
- Is the cost of living in Santo Domingo high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Santo Domingo?
- Why do people move to Santo Domingo?
How do I meet people in Santo Domingo?If you live in Santo Domingo, newcomers to Santo Domingo would love to hear your answer to this question.