How do I meet people in Mexico City?
When we asked people living in Mexico City about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Comunidad Cristiana Calacuaya, Monte Maria, Comunidad Fuente de Vida Vive, Centro de Fe, Esperanza y Amor Centenario," said a member in Mexico City, Mexico.
"I suggest asking the American Embassy for the names of clubs and organizations in your área. Apart from that, I recommend you buy the english-speaking newspaper, join the local english-speaking churches that are gateways to clubs and organizations," remarked another expat who made the move to Mexico City, Mexico.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mexico City?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mexico City?
- How do I find a place to live in Mexico City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mexico City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mexico City?
- How do I meet people in Mexico City?
- What should I pack when moving to Mexico City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mexico City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mexico City?
- What is life like in Mexico City?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mexico City?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mexico City?
- What is the social scene like in Mexico City?
- What advice to expats in Mexico City have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mexico City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mexico City?
- Is the cost of living in Mexico City high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mexico City?
- Why do people move to Mexico City?
How do I meet people in Mexico City?If you live in Mexico City, newcomers to Mexico City would love to hear your answer to this question.