How do I meet people in The Hague?
When we asked people living in The Hague about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats in The Hague can join a variety of clubs and activities, such as sports teams, language classes, and cultural events. Expats can also meet people by attending local festivals, joining meetup groups, or attending networking events. Additionally, many expats find it helpful to join online forums and social media groups related to their interests, as these can be great ways to connect with other expats in the area," commented one expat who made the move to The Hague, The Netherlands.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
"I'd start with ACCESS (access-nl.org) and The Hague Online (thehagueonline.com), and go from there," remarked another expat in The Hague, Netherlands.
- What should I pack when moving to The Hague?
- Where should I setup a bank account in The Hague?
- Will I be able to find a job in The Hague?
- What is life like in The Hague?
- What do expats in The Hague appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in The Hague?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in The Hague accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in The Hague like?
- What are healthcare services like in The Hague?
- What are medical services in The Hague like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in The Hague?
- What are emergency services like in The Hague?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in The Hague?
- How are local medical facilities in The Hague?
- As a foreigner living in The Hague, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in The Hague?If you live in The Hague, newcomers to The Hague would love to hear your answer to this question.