How do I meet people in Wellington?
When we asked people living in Wellington about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats in Wellington can join a variety of clubs and activities, such as sports teams, book clubs, language classes, and art classes. Expats can also meet people by attending local events, such as festivals, concerts, and farmers markets. Additionally, many expats find it helpful to join online forums and social media groups related to their interests, as well as attending meetups and networking events," said another expat in Wellington, New Zealand.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Wellington?
- What do I need to know before moving to Wellington?
- How do I find a place to live in Wellington?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Wellington?
- What is the average cost of housing in Wellington?
- How do I meet people in Wellington?
- What should I pack when moving to Wellington?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wellington?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wellington?
- What is life like in Wellington?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Wellington?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Wellington?
- What is the social scene like in Wellington?
- What advice to expats in Wellington have about housing?
- What are medical services in Wellington like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wellington?
- Is the cost of living in Wellington high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Wellington?
- Why do people move to Wellington?
How do I meet people in Wellington?If you live in Wellington, newcomers to Wellington would love to hear your answer to this question.