How do I meet people in Tromso?
When we asked people living in Tromso about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats in Tromso can join a variety of clubs and activities, such as the Tromso International Network, which is a social and cultural organization for expats. Other activities include the Tromso Expat Meetup, which is a monthly gathering for expats to meet and socialize. Additionally, there are a variety of sports clubs, such as the Tromso Football Club, which offers football and other sports activities. In addition to joining clubs and activities, expats in Tromso can meet people by attending local events, such as concerts, festivals, and art exhibitions. Additionally, many expats find it helpful to join online forums and social media groups, such as the Tromso Expat Facebook group, which is a great way to connect with other expats in the area. Finally, expats can also meet people by simply exploring the city and striking up conversations with locals," said a member in Tromso, Norway.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
"Tromso is a great place to meet people with its vibrant culture, lively nightlife, and welcoming locals. There are plenty of opportunities to meet people within the city, such as attending events hosted by the Tromso Student Union, or by joining one of the city’s many clubs or cultural organizations. You can also meet people by taking advantage of the city’s great outdoor activities, attending a language exchange, or simply by striking up conversations with the people you meet in cafes, restaurants, and bars," remarked another expat who made the move to Tromso, Norway.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tromso?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tromso?
- How do I find a place to live in Tromso?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tromso?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tromso?
- How do I meet people in Tromso?
- What should I pack when moving to Tromso?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tromso?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tromso?
- What is life like in Tromso?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tromso?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tromso?
- What is the social scene like in Tromso?
- What advice to expats in Tromso have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tromso like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tromso?
- Is the cost of living in Tromso high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tromso?
- Why do people move to Tromso?
How do I meet people in Tromso?If you live in Tromso, newcomers to Tromso would love to hear your answer to this question.