What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Cambridge is generally quite pleasant. The city is known for its beautiful architecture, vibrant culture, and excellent educational opportunities. Expats and digital nomads can find plenty of activities to keep them busy, from exploring the city's many museums and galleries to taking part in the lively nightlife. The city also offers a wide range of accommodation options, from luxury apartments to budget-friendly hostels. Additionally, the city is well-connected to the rest of the UK and Europe, making it easy to travel to other cities and countries. All in all, Cambridge is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads looking for a vibrant and exciting place to live," remarked another expat who made the move to Cambridge, England.
"Cambridge is a university city and has a different feel than probably others parts of the UK. Cycling is a big thing here. Not just weekend riding but cycling to work. It is also popular with tourists so they play a big part of economy for this area. We don't socialize that much at pubs but have made a few friends whose houses we go to for meals," explained one expat living in Cambridge, UK.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cambridge?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cambridge?
- What is life like in Cambridge?
- What do expats in Cambridge appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cambridge?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cambridge accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cambridge like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cambridge?
- What are medical services in Cambridge like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cambridge?
- What are emergency services like in Cambridge?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cambridge?
- How are local medical facilities in Cambridge?
- As a foreigner living in Cambridge, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Cambridge, newcomers to Cambridge would love to hear your answer to this question.