What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Altea is generally quite pleasant. The town is small and picturesque, with a Mediterranean climate and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. The locals are friendly and welcoming, and the cost of living is relatively low. There is a good selection of restaurants, cafes, and bars, as well as plenty of shops and markets. The town is well-connected to the rest of Spain, with easy access to the nearby cities of Valencia and Alicante. For those looking for a relaxed lifestyle with plenty of sunshine, Altea is an ideal destination," wrote a member who made the move to Altea, Spain.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Altea?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Altea?
- Will I be able to find a job in Altea?
- What is life like in Altea?
- What do expats in Altea appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Altea?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Altea accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Altea like?
- What are healthcare services like in Altea?
- What are medical services in Altea like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Altea?
- What are emergency services like in Altea?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Altea?
- How are local medical facilities in Altea?
- As a foreigner living in Altea, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Altea, newcomers to Altea would love to hear your answer to this question.