What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living in Olten as an expat or digital nomad can be a rewarding experience. The city is small but vibrant, with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities and cultural exploration. The cost of living is relatively high, but the quality of life is excellent. The locals are friendly and welcoming, and the city is well-connected to the rest of Switzerland and Europe. Olten is a great place to live for those looking for a peaceful and safe environment, with plenty of opportunities to explore the surrounding countryside," explained one expat living in Olten, Switzerland.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Olten?
- What do I need to know before moving to Olten?
- How do I find a place to live in Olten?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Olten?
- What is the average cost of housing in Olten?
- How do I meet people in Olten?
- What should I pack when moving to Olten?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Olten?
- Will I be able to find a job in Olten?
- What is life like in Olten?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Olten?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Olten?
- What is the social scene like in Olten?
- What advice to expats in Olten have about housing?
- What are medical services in Olten like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Olten?
- Is the cost of living in Olten high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Olten?
- Why do people move to Olten?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Olten, newcomers to Olten would love to hear your answer to this question.