What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living in Olten as an expat or digital nomad can be a rewarding experience. The city is small but vibrant, with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities and cultural exploration. The cost of living is relatively high, but the quality of life is excellent. The locals are friendly and welcoming, and the city is well-connected to the rest of Switzerland and Europe. Olten is a great place to live for those looking for a peaceful and safe environment, with plenty of opportunities to explore the surrounding countryside," remarked another expat in Olten, Switzerland.
- What should I pack when moving to Olten?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Olten?
- Will I be able to find a job in Olten?
- What is life like in Olten?
- What do expats in Olten appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Olten?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Olten accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Olten like?
- What are healthcare services like in Olten?
- What are medical services in Olten like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Olten?
- What are emergency services like in Olten?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Olten?
- How are local medical facilities in Olten?
- As a foreigner living in Olten, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Olten, newcomers to Olten would love to hear your answer to this question.