What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Lugano is a popular destination for expats and digital nomads due to its stunning natural beauty, excellent infrastructure, and high quality of life. Expats and digital nomads in Lugano can enjoy a variety of activities, from exploring the nearby mountains and lakes to taking advantage of the city's vibrant cultural scene. The city is also home to a large international community, making it easy to meet people from all over the world. Lugano is also a great place to work remotely, with plenty of coworking spaces, cafes, and other amenities to make the transition to digital nomad life easier. With its stunning scenery, excellent infrastructure, and vibrant international community, Lugano is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads," remarked another expat who made the move to Lugano, Switzerland.
- What should I pack when moving to Lugano?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lugano?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lugano?
- What is life like in Lugano?
- What do expats in Lugano appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lugano?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lugano accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lugano like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lugano?
- What are medical services in Lugano like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lugano?
- What are emergency services like in Lugano?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lugano?
- How are local medical facilities in Lugano?
- As a foreigner living in Lugano, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Lugano, newcomers to Lugano would love to hear your answer to this question.