What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living in Vienna as an expat or digital nomad can be an incredibly rewarding experience. The city is known for its rich cultural heritage, stunning architecture, and vibrant nightlife. Expats and digital nomads can enjoy a high quality of life in Vienna, with excellent public transportation, a wide range of international restaurants, and plenty of outdoor activities. The city is also home to a large expat community, making it easy to meet new people and make friends. Vienna is a great place to live for those looking for a safe and secure environment, with a low cost of living and plenty of job opportunities," commented one expat who made the move to Vienna, Austria.
"Lives evolve around work during the weekdays and relaxation on the weekends, some people are also fans of the Rapid Austria and Wien soccer clubs," remarked another expat in Vienna , Austria.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Vienna?
- What do I need to know before moving to Vienna?
- How do I find a place to live in Vienna?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Vienna?
- What is the average cost of housing in Vienna?
- How do I meet people in Vienna?
- What should I pack when moving to Vienna?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Vienna?
- Will I be able to find a job in Vienna?
- What is life like in Vienna?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Vienna?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Vienna?
- What is the social scene like in Vienna?
- What advice to expats in Vienna have about housing?
- What are medical services in Vienna like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Vienna?
- Is the cost of living in Vienna high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Vienna?
- Why do people move to Vienna?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Vienna, newcomers to Vienna would love to hear your answer to this question.