What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Paradise Island is a dream come true. With its stunning beaches, crystal clear waters, and year-round sunshine, it's no wonder why so many people choose to make this Caribbean paradise their home. Expats and digital nomads can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle, with plenty of opportunities to explore the island's many attractions, from snorkeling and diving to fishing and sailing. The cost of living is relatively low, and the locals are friendly and welcoming. With its laid-back atmosphere and stunning natural beauty, Paradise Island is the perfect place for expats and digital nomads to call home," commented one expat who made the move to Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- What should I pack when moving to Paradise Island?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Paradise Island?
- Will I be able to find a job in Paradise Island?
- What is life like in Paradise Island?
- What do expats in Paradise Island appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Paradise Island?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Paradise Island accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Paradise Island like?
- What are healthcare services like in Paradise Island?
- What are medical services in Paradise Island like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Paradise Island?
- What are emergency services like in Paradise Island?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Paradise Island?
- How are local medical facilities in Paradise Island?
- As a foreigner living in Paradise Island, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Paradise Island, newcomers to Paradise Island would love to hear your answer to this question.