What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Munich is a great city for expats and digital nomads, offering a high quality of life and plenty of opportunities for work and leisure. The city is known for its vibrant culture, excellent public transportation, and world-class universities. Expats and digital nomads can enjoy a wide range of activities, from exploring the city's many museums and galleries to taking part in the city's famous Oktoberfest celebrations. Munich is also home to a large international community, making it easy to meet people from all over the world. With its excellent infrastructure and high quality of life, Munich is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads looking for a new home," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Munich, Germany.
"Apparently Munich has the highest number of single households in Germany. Family is no. 1, then friends and socializing. The English Garden attracts leisure walks in all months and of course beer garden visits in summer or when the sun is shining (even in winter!)," commented one expat who made the move to Munich, Germany.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Munich?
- What do I need to know before moving to Munich?
- How do I find a place to live in Munich?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Munich?
- What is the average cost of housing in Munich?
- How do I meet people in Munich?
- What should I pack when moving to Munich?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Munich?
- Will I be able to find a job in Munich?
- What is life like in Munich?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Munich?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Munich?
- What is the social scene like in Munich?
- What advice to expats in Munich have about housing?
- What are medical services in Munich like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Munich?
- Is the cost of living in Munich high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Munich?
- Why do people move to Munich?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Munich, newcomers to Munich would love to hear your answer to this question.