What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Hannover is a great destination for expats and digital nomads looking for a vibrant city with plenty of opportunities. The city is known for its friendly locals, excellent public transportation, and a wide range of cultural activities. Expats and digital nomads can find plenty of coworking spaces, cafes, and restaurants to work from, as well as a variety of housing options. The city also offers a great selection of outdoor activities, from cycling and hiking to kayaking and sailing. Hannover is a great place to live and work, with plenty of opportunities for networking and socializing," remarked another expat in Hannover, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Hannover?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hannover?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hannover?
- What is life like in Hannover?
- What do expats in Hannover appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hannover?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hannover accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hannover like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hannover?
- What are medical services in Hannover like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hannover?
- What are emergency services like in Hannover?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hannover?
- How are local medical facilities in Hannover?
- As a foreigner living in Hannover, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Hannover, newcomers to Hannover would love to hear your answer to this question.