What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living in Cairo as an expat or digital nomad can be an exciting and rewarding experience. The city is full of culture, history, and vibrant nightlife. Expats and digital nomads can find plenty of opportunities to explore the city and its many attractions. The cost of living is relatively low, making it an attractive destination for those looking to stretch their budget. The city is also well-connected, with a reliable public transportation system and plenty of taxis. Expats and digital nomads can also find a wide range of international cuisine, as well as plenty of places to work remotely. Despite the challenges of living in a large city, Cairo is a great place to live and work for expats and digital nomads," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Cairo, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Cairo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cairo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cairo?
- What is life like in Cairo?
- What do expats in Cairo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cairo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cairo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cairo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cairo?
- What are medical services in Cairo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cairo?
- What are emergency services like in Cairo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cairo?
- How are local medical facilities in Cairo?
- As a foreigner living in Cairo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Cairo, newcomers to Cairo would love to hear your answer to this question.