What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Tartu is a great destination for expats and digital nomads looking for a unique and exciting place to live. The city is known for its vibrant culture, beautiful architecture, and friendly locals. Expats and digital nomads can enjoy a variety of activities, from exploring the city's many museums and galleries to taking part in the city's lively nightlife. Tartu also offers a wide range of accommodation options, from modern apartments to traditional wooden houses. The cost of living is relatively low, making it an attractive option for those looking to save money. Tartu is also well-connected to the rest of Europe, making it easy to travel to other countries. All in all, Tartu is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads looking for a unique and exciting place to call home," remarked another expat who made the move to Tartu, Estonia.
- What should I pack when moving to Tartu?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tartu?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tartu?
- What is life like in Tartu?
- What do expats in Tartu appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tartu?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tartu accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tartu like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tartu?
- What are medical services in Tartu like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tartu?
- What are emergency services like in Tartu?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tartu?
- How are local medical facilities in Tartu?
- As a foreigner living in Tartu, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Tartu, newcomers to Tartu would love to hear your answer to this question.