What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Work, socializing, sports, festivals & community celebrations in centre-ville. Lots of opportunities to be active with a climbing gym, sports halls, dance classes, martial arts clubs, etc," wrote a member who made the move to Epinal, France.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Epinal?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Epinal?
- Will I be able to find a job in Epinal?
- What is life like in Epinal?
- What do expats in Epinal appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Epinal?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Epinal accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Epinal like?
- What are healthcare services like in Epinal?
- What are medical services in Epinal like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Epinal?
- What are emergency services like in Epinal?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Epinal?
- How are local medical facilities in Epinal?
- As a foreigner living in Epinal, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Epinal, newcomers to Epinal would love to hear your answer to this question.