What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Bangalore is a large city which today is heralded as the IT capital of India, its a nice place to live, friendly people, a vibrant cultural environment. As with any city of this size you will find somewhere a supportive group of people with interests similar to your own. I am an avid nature photographer and I have quickly gathered around me people with information and interests willing to share their experiences. Indians are often willing to include ex-pats in their lives with a shared interest in food or other things. Getting invited to Indian Weddings, Engagement parties etc is common and you are feted as special," said another expat in Bangalore, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Bangalore?
- What do I need to know before moving to Bangalore?
- How do I find a place to live in Bangalore?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bangalore?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bangalore?
- How do I meet people in Bangalore?
- What should I pack when moving to Bangalore?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bangalore?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bangalore?
- What is life like in Bangalore?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Bangalore?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Bangalore?
- What is the social scene like in Bangalore?
- What advice to expats in Bangalore have about housing?
- What are medical services in Bangalore like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bangalore?
- Is the cost of living in Bangalore high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Bangalore?
- Why do people move to Bangalore?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Bangalore, newcomers to Bangalore would love to hear your answer to this question.