What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Minturno is a great destination for expats and digital nomads looking for a peaceful and relaxed lifestyle. The town is situated in the Lazio region of Italy, close to the Tyrrhenian Sea, and offers stunning views of the Mediterranean. Expats and digital nomads can enjoy the warm climate, beautiful beaches, and the laid-back atmosphere of the town. The locals are friendly and welcoming, and there are plenty of activities to keep you busy, from exploring the nearby towns and villages to taking part in the local festivals. The cost of living is relatively low, making it an affordable place to live. With its stunning scenery, delicious food, and vibrant culture, Minturno is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads looking for a peaceful and relaxed lifestyle," said a member in Minturno, Italy.
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do expats in Minturno appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Minturno?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Minturno accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Minturno like?
- What are healthcare services like in Minturno?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- What are emergency services like in Minturno?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Minturno?
- How are local medical facilities in Minturno?
- As a foreigner living in Minturno, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question.