What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Riga is an attractive destination for expats and digital nomads due to its low cost of living, vibrant culture, and excellent infrastructure. Expats and digital nomads in Riga can enjoy a wide range of activities, from exploring the city's historic Old Town to taking part in the city's vibrant nightlife. The city also offers a variety of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, and kayaking. Additionally, Riga is home to a large international community, making it easy for expats and digital nomads to make friends and find support. With its low cost of living, excellent infrastructure, and vibrant culture, Riga is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads," remarked another expat in Riga, Latvia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Riga?
- What do I need to know before moving to Riga?
- How do I find a place to live in Riga?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Riga?
- What is the average cost of housing in Riga?
- How do I meet people in Riga?
- What should I pack when moving to Riga?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Riga?
- Will I be able to find a job in Riga?
- What is life like in Riga?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Riga?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Riga?
- What is the social scene like in Riga?
- What advice to expats in Riga have about housing?
- What are medical services in Riga like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Riga?
- Is the cost of living in Riga high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Riga?
- Why do people move to Riga?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Riga, newcomers to Riga would love to hear your answer to this question.