What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living in Luxembourg City as an expat or digital nomad can be an exciting and rewarding experience. The city is a vibrant and cosmopolitan hub, with a diverse population of locals, expats, and digital nomads. The city is well-connected, with excellent public transportation, and is home to a wide range of cultural attractions, restaurants, and nightlife. Expats and digital nomads can find plenty of opportunities to network and socialize, as well as plenty of coworking spaces and other resources to help them stay productive. The cost of living in Luxembourg City is relatively high, but the city offers a high quality of life, with plenty of green spaces, parks, and outdoor activities," wrote a member who made the move to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Luxembourg City?
- What do I need to know before moving to Luxembourg City?
- How do I find a place to live in Luxembourg City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Luxembourg City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Luxembourg City?
- How do I meet people in Luxembourg City?
- What should I pack when moving to Luxembourg City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Luxembourg City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Luxembourg City?
- What is life like in Luxembourg City?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Luxembourg City?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Luxembourg City?
- What is the social scene like in Luxembourg City?
- What advice to expats in Luxembourg City have about housing?
- What are medical services in Luxembourg City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Luxembourg City?
- Is the cost of living in Luxembourg City high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Luxembourg City?
- Why do people move to Luxembourg City?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Luxembourg City, newcomers to Luxembourg City would love to hear your answer to this question.