Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Columbus, they reponded...
"Foreigners often have jobs in Columbus in a variety of industries, such as hospitality, retail, healthcare, technology, and education. Many foreigners work in customer service roles, such as cashiers, waiters, and receptionists. Others may work in administrative roles, such as office assistants, data entry clerks, and customer service representatives. Additionally, many foreigners work in the manufacturing industry, such as assembly line workers, machine operators, and quality control inspectors," remarked another expat who made the move to Columbus, the United States.
"The biggest single employers are Ohio State University, city, and county governments. Good paying jobs are much harder to find. Lower income employers like gas stations and restuarnts have a harder time finding workers who can provide their own transportation," explained one expat living in Columbus, US.
William Russell's private medical insurance will cover you and your family wherever you may be. Whether you need primary care or complex surgery, you'll have access to the best hospitals & doctors available. Unlike some insurers, we also include medical evacuation and mental health cover in our plans (except SilverLite). Get a quote from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Columbus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Columbus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?
- What is life like in Columbus?
- What do expats in Columbus appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Columbus?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Columbus accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Columbus like?
- What are healthcare services like in Columbus?
- What are medical services in Columbus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Columbus?
- What are emergency services like in Columbus?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Columbus?
- How are local medical facilities in Columbus?
- As a foreigner living in Columbus, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?If you live in Columbus, newcomers to Columbus would love to hear your answer to this question.