Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Curitiba, they reponded...
"Foreigners in Curitiba often find work in the service industry, such as hospitality, retail, and food service. Other popular job opportunities include teaching English, working in IT, and working in the tourism industry. Additionally, many foreigners find work in the manufacturing and construction industries," remarked another expat who made the move to Curitiba, Brazil.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Curitiba?
- What do I need to know before moving to Curitiba?
- How do I find a place to live in Curitiba?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Curitiba?
- What is the average cost of housing in Curitiba?
- How do I meet people in Curitiba?
- What should I pack when moving to Curitiba?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Curitiba?
- Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?
- What is life like in Curitiba?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Curitiba?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Curitiba?
- What is the social scene like in Curitiba?
- What advice to expats in Curitiba have about housing?
- What are medical services in Curitiba like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Curitiba?
- Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Curitiba?
- Why do people move to Curitiba?
Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?If you live in Curitiba, newcomers to Curitiba would love to hear your answer to this question.