Will I be able to find a job in Munich?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Munich, they reponded...
"Yes, job opportunities in Munich are widely available. Munich regularly hosts job fairs to help connect employers with potential candidates, and jobs in the service, engineering and manufacturing sectors are particularly in demand. Munich also has many global companies located there with open positions and high industry demand. Additionally, the city is home to some of Germany's top universities, so it is a great place for graduates to search for and apply for jobs," explained one expat living in Munich, Germany.
"Different types of high tech, IT, Telecom, Auto Industry e.g. BMW. Currently there are not many job opportunities on the market," said another expat in Munich, Germany.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Munich?
- What do I need to know before moving to Munich?
- How do I find a place to live in Munich?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Munich?
- What is the average cost of housing in Munich?
- How do I meet people in Munich?
- What should I pack when moving to Munich?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Munich?
- Will I be able to find a job in Munich?
- What is life like in Munich?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Munich?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Munich?
- What is the social scene like in Munich?
- What advice to expats in Munich have about housing?
- What are medical services in Munich like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Munich?
- Is the cost of living in Munich high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Munich?
- Why do people move to Munich?
Will I be able to find a job in Munich?If you live in Munich, newcomers to Munich would love to hear your answer to this question.