Will I be able to find a job in Salinas?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Salinas, they reponded...
"Foreigners often have a variety of jobs in Salinas, such as teaching English, working in the hospitality industry, or in the growing tourism industry. Additionally, foreigners may also find work in the agricultural sector, learning to farm with local Ecuadorian farmers. Those with creative skills may find employment as web designers, graphic designers, and illustrators, widening the employment base with creative endeavors. Finally, those with expertise in a particular field, such as finance or engineering, may find work in their specialized area," commented one expat who made the move to Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador.
With Offices in BOTH Ecuador and the US, Ecuador Visas with Attorney Sara Chaca is the No. 1 Visa Law Firm for Your Move! Specializing in Ecuador Residency Visas plus converting from Temporary to Permanent Residency, Containers, Real Estate Closings, Wills and Estate Planning, Driver Licenses, Opening Businesses & Citizenship!
"Not many jobs down here as this is a tourist town. Now once the international airport does open, and know one seems to know when that is or will be. Think things will begin to open up then. Tourism and fishing is what they have here in Salinas. Not many job openings down here plus no one wants to pay anyone anything. Hopefully that will change in time," remarked another expat in Salinas, Ecuador.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What do I need to know before retiring in Salinas?
- What do I need to know before moving to Salinas?
- How do I find a place to live in Salinas?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Salinas?
- What is the average cost of housing in Salinas?
- How do I meet people in Salinas?
- What should I pack when moving to Salinas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Salinas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Salinas?
- What is life like in Salinas?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Salinas?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Salinas?
- What is the social scene like in Salinas?
- What advice to expats in Salinas have about housing?
- What are medical services in Salinas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Salinas?
- Is the cost of living in Salinas high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Salinas?
- Why do people move to Salinas?
Will I be able to find a job in Salinas?If you live in Salinas, newcomers to Salinas would love to hear your answer to this question.