Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Alexandria, they reponded...
"Foreigners often work in Alexandria in a variety of industries, including hospitality, tourism, education, and technology. Many foreigners also work in the service industry, such as restaurants, hotels, and retail stores. Additionally, some foreigners work in the medical field, providing healthcare services to the local population. Other foreigners may find employment in the banking and finance sector, or in the oil and gas industry," wrote a member who made the move to Alexandria, Egypt.
"Jobs are not easy to find but companies like to hire people from other countries. The travel/tourist business is good. If you can teach English or even tutor kids is a great job to get," explained one expat living in Alexandria, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Alexandria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?
- What is life like in Alexandria?
- What do expats in Alexandria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Alexandria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Alexandria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Alexandria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Alexandria?
- What are medical services in Alexandria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Alexandria?
- What are emergency services like in Alexandria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Alexandria?
- How are local medical facilities in Alexandria?
- As a foreigner living in Alexandria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?If you live in Alexandria, newcomers to Alexandria would love to hear your answer to this question.